Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Classes And Such

My Terrorism and Responses professor is a little bit nutty, which is just fine with me. He gave my class an experience this afternoon that I don't think can be topped. He taught the entire class with a handgun tucked into his jeans. No holster or anything. My professor was packing like he was a Latin King. It's certainly become my favorite class.

Arabic is getting crazy. The difficulty level has increased exponentially since the start of the semester. We get about 40 vocabulary words per week, which is simply too many to commit to memory. Doris is getting very frustrated. I'm keeping my head above water right now, but it's a struggle. Rina pushes us harder than any other teacher I've ever had. I'm looking at this as good prep work for law school. Better to get used to the workloads now.

There is a Hebrew flick in the moadon tonight so I'm gonna go meet some friends and watch. Tomorrow is my short day (only Hebrew at 10 A.M.), and I am going to a pool hall tomorrow night for a birthday party. I'm looking forward to the late morning, although usually when I get to sleep in I feel about the same getting out of bed as I do on the days when I get up at 7. Go figure.

No comments: