Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sunday Study Sunday

Today was a homework day for me so nothing terribly exciting happened. We have a group project for "Terrorism and Responses" in which we need to prepare a security briefing on a non-Middle East terrorist organization, including a 5-7 page paper and a 20 minute class presentation. My group is presenting on the LTTE (Tamil Tigers.) I did 3 hours of research on the Tigers to learn that they are not really nice guys.

Finished up my Arabic this evening with Doris. Our teacher is gonna load us up with work this semester, but it's fine with me. I'll learn Arabic much more quickly with extra repetitions, and working with a partner has kept me honest and motivated. Now I'm watching football (the American variety) with a couple other guys in the moadon. It's become somewhat of a Sunday night ritual for us. Unfortunately, we only get one game per week, and the Bears haven't been the featured game yet.

No comments: